Here are the results :
From the teacher
1. Adam anak yang sangat manja.
Yes, i guess so. When i'm with him ( no other babies to compare ), mmg x notice. I know he is
manja.... but not that manja. But, when we go back to my hubby hometown last month, i did
notice this. Compare to his twin cousin, hmmm.... Adam act like a little baby... not in term of
size etc, but more on his personality.
2. Adam lemah lembut.
True, we treat Adam very gentle. To have a nice, x byk kerenah baby, x kan nk keras2 ?
3. Very friendly.
True, he can be with anybody. Not selective at all.
4. X memilih makanan.
Very true. He'll eat whatever u served.
5. Selalu batuk tapi x berterusan.
Uhuk2, betul juga.... Kesian my boy.
6. Dah boleh response kepada satu & dua perkataan :
- - Adam - of course la kan.... nama dia...
- - makan
- - susu
- - bye
- - mandi
7. Boleh focus.
From Dr. Zaza :
1. Patut dah merangkak. Tapi belum, coz Adam kurang balancing...
Suggesstion : kene banyakkan physical exercise. Ok, Adam, I'll help u my baby... kite exercise
2. For his sensitive skin, doc suggest Scot Emulsion. If this didn't work, then maybe Adam patut
3. Avoid using walker.
Hmm.... now i know why.
4. For his intelectual, doc suggest more interaction & game play with Adam... flashcard also.
5. Doc suggest utk merangkak depan Adam. To show him how to....
Ok baby, let's do it!
Ini dari mama....
1. Adam senang dijaga, x byk kerenah. Pandai bermanja even with stranger.
2. Suka disentuh.
3. Kuat bermain. Xnk tido.
Doc kata sbb mainan Adam byk sgt.... therefore xnk tido.
4. He can respond to a few words such as clap, hi 5, bye - bye, wall.